Work From Home Week 5/25/2020
1. Mass Markets, an MCI company, continues to recruit for its listing of 1,000 Work from Home Call Center Reps to support federal, state, and commercial clients.
2. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) needs Customer Service Reps to handle incoming phone calls from people who have questions about their account, tax-filing and Covid-19 stimulus questions.
3. Pearl Interactive Network prides themselves on being something more than “just another company.” They set themselves apart by giving hiring priority to a workforce with barriers to work such as: skilled and talented disabled veterans, veterans, disabled persons, military spouses and people living in geographically challenged areas.
Currently, the company has four virtual work opportunities posted:
- Virtual Customer Service Representative
- Call Center Supervisor
- Call Center Quality Analyst
Each of these positions as listed as being available for workers “Anywhere in the U.S.”
4.Do you love to write?
Are you the person friends come to when they need to have something written well and correctly?
The folks at TextRoyal.com reached out to let us know they have urgent need for Writers who are fluent in English.
Their current writing jobs range from simple copywriting to complex press releases or content for website pages.
Writing, English language, wide variety of jobs
A plus, but no experience required
Hiring worldwide – open to all who are fluent in English and who pass their test (see below)
“It really depends on how many hours the writer can work — is it full-time or part-time. Let’s say the writer works up to 6-8 hours per day (5 working days per week):
Average writer can earn around $400-$700USD/month
An experienced writer (the one who could work with Premium/Enterprise quality orders) can earn around $700-$1,400USD/month.
An experienced writer in some months can try to become an editor and as an editor, you can earn $1,000-$2,000USD/month”
Pay Per Word Rates
TextRoyal pays by completed writing jobs, so you are in control of your hours and your earning!
Pay is “per word” and ranges from 0.01USD per word to 0.03USD per word.
First jobs are paid 0.01USD/word, but after you complete 3-5 writing tasks and maintain high rating you can start to see Premium and Enterprise client orders which are paid up to 0.03USD (occasional “rush jobs,” which need to be finished in 24 hours, and are paid higher rates) per word.
Writers are paid weekly through PayPal or Payoneer.
5. Carenet hires Registered Nurses to service their clients via telephone. Roles can include Clinical Care Advisor, Nurse Triage, Medical Decision Support, Medical Device Monitoring Services and others.